The 2019 Annual Provider meeting was a professional development and networking event for providers funded by the New York State Department of Health Bureau of Women, Infant and Adolescent Health (BWIAH).
- Enough is Enough Programs
- Regional Centers for Sexual Violence Prevention
- Comprehensive Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention
- Personal Responsibility Education Programs
- Comprehensive Family Planning and Reproductive Health Services Programs
- Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting Programs
- Maternal and Infant Community Health Collaboratives Initiatives
- The Pathways to Success in NYC
The provider meeting included dozens of workshops on emerging issues, trends and best practices related to NYSDOH priority areas of healthy interpersonal relationships, healthy birth outcomes, and improved pregnancy intention. Workshops address topics that are of interest to specific BWIAH programs, as well as topics of general interest.
Click on the links below to view and download resources from this meeting.
Workshop Block 1:
Intersection of Human Trafficking & Public Health:
Workshop Block 2:
Workshop Block 3:
Workshop Block 4:
Workshop Block 5:
Compassion Fatigue & Resilience: